ambassadeur-quebec Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Honda Cbr F4i Vs Cbr600rr Top

Répondre au sujet    ambassadeur-quebec Index du Forum » Aide et Astuce » Aide et astuce Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Honda Cbr F4i Vs Cbr600rr Top
Auteur Message
chadioan

Message Honda Cbr F4i Vs Cbr600rr Top Répondre en citant

Honda Cbr F4i Vs Cbr600rr Top > shorl.com/drususagibryse

d351235422
and,,,the,,,F4i,,,is,,,a,,,sleeper.,,,There,,,was,,,some,,,changes,,,made,,,to,,,brakes,,,and,,,ECU,,,,but,,,theyre,,,relatively,,,minor.,,,",,Has,,very,,little,,storage.,,Brakes,,are,,pretty,,decent,,,but,,performance,,is,,slightly,,less,,than,,the,,600RR.,,Information,,,is,,,still,,,coming,,,out,,,with,,,the,,,2007,,,model,,,,so,,,please,,,post,,,up,,,anything,,,thats,,,changed,,,,or,,,anything,,,I,,,forgot.,,,Twisting,,,force,,,hits,,,its,,,crescendo,,,around,,,11,400,,,RPMs,,,(41.6,,,ft-lbs.),,,No,,,idea,,,what,,,the,,,2007,,,machine,,,carries,,,,but,,,its,,,probably,,,marginal,,,at,,,best.,,,

",The,2001,through,2003,machines,are,very,much,the,same.,And,of,course,now,they,make,the,F4i,look,worse,with,the,old,seat,and,the,ugly,colors.,",,,Quarter,,,mile,,,trap,,,speeds,,,(120-130,,,mph),,,and,,,times,,,(low,,,11s),,,are,,,similar,,,to,,,the,,,F4i;,,,Im,,,sure,,,the,,,2007,,,speeds,,,and,,,times,,,are,,,similar.,,,Color,choices,were,different,(black,,black/grey,tribal,,silver,,silver/black,,and,red/black;,2006,,orange/black,tribal,,black,,silver,,and,red/black).,",,Although,,aftermarket,,screens,,are,,a,,popular,,mod,,,the,,factory,,windshields,,offer,,little,,element,,protection.,,Even,,though,,I,,will,,sell,,my,,bike,,,I,,want,,to,,get,,the,,last,,year,,one,,and,,just,,put,,the,,split,,seat,,on,,it,,in,,a,,few,,years.,,No,,,digital,,,fuel,,,gauge;,,,however,,,,there,,,is,,,a,,,reserve,,,indicator,,,with,,,bars.,,,

the china study cookbook epubzoologia dos invertebrados barnes pdf freecedric villani theoreme vivint pdf freemarketing communications a brand narrative approach pdf freenet asset value calculation pdf freehoat hinh 18 lmht mobilove stories that touched my heart epub budcbr 250r price in bangalore 2015 gmcenglish for specific academic purposes pdf freeamoraga la vida era eso epub

Mer 5 Oct - 02:16 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 5 Oct - 02:16 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    ambassadeur-quebec Index du Forum » Aide et Astuce » Aide et astuce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation